Eagle Torsion™ System
This revolutionary design is the simplest and most accurate tensioning system on the market. Only 4 components make up the Eagle Torsion™ System.
- Universal torsion mounting bracket
- Stainless steel spring
- Eagle Torsion™ ring
- Tension indicator ring
Our special formulated urethane with additives has been tested and proven to last longer than any other blade on the market.
- Premium urethane
- Additive for lubricity (non-stick)
- Additive for high abrasion
“With over 35 years molding experience.”
Features and Benefits
Universal Mounting Bracket
- Flange mounted with elongated holes allowing for easy alignment of installation
- Composite molded bushing eliminates corrosion and build-up between bracket and mounting tube. Allow constant blade pressure to belt
- Set screw that allows pre-tensioning of cleaner making it more accurate
Designed with your maintenance personnel’s safety and time in mind!
Specifications and Guidelines
Tensioner Type: Eagle Covered Torsion System
Blade Height: 7-1/2″
Pulley Diameter: 30″ Plus (750 mm +)
Belt Speed: Max 1200 FPM (365.7 m/min)
Temperature Rating: -30°F to 212°F (-35°C to 100°C)
Note: After choosing proper belt cleaner size, please read installation manual for installation checklist to confirm any additional items that may be needed to install belt cleaner on conveyor.
Ordering Part Number
|BELT WIDTH||-2 BLADE WIDTH||PART NUMBER||-8 BLADE WIDTH||PART Number|
|Chemical / Acid|
-40 to 300 °F