The Mine Duty E8 Series Cleaners are spring tensioned for constant blade pressure on the most demanding belts. The new Gladiator blade is designed for efficient cleaning, low maintenance, and a quick one pin release for easy blade replacement.
The fastest and safest secondary blade you will ever replace.
Features and Benefits
- Single blade design will not damage your belt like segmented blades. No need for fancy, expensive cartridges like other OEMs, just pull one pin, remove blade and replace.
- Adjustable spring tensioning system allows for easy tensioning and easy adjustments.
- Split tube clamp designed for setting blade attack angle quickly. This feature also allows for easy installation of mounting tube.
- Compatible with reversing belts.
- Mounting bracket and mounting tube made from heavy duty steel that is powder coated. We also offer stainless steel construction.
Designed with your maintenance personnel’s safety and time in mind!
Specifications and Guidelines
Tensioner Type: Spring Tensioner
Blade Height: 6″
Belt Speed: Max 1000 FPM (304.8 m/min)
Temperature Rating: -30°F to 212°F (-35°C to 100°C)
Vulcanized belts use blade material
- Gladiator Blade: M-CG
Mechanical splice belts use blade material
- Ev-R-Wear: M-UR
- AR400: M-GA
Ordering Part Number
|BELT WIDTH||BLADE WIDTH||PART NUMBER |
|BLADE WIDTH||PART NUMBER