Eagle Torsion™ System
This revolutionary design is the simplest and most accurate tensioning system on the market. Only 4 components make up the Eagle Torsion™ System.
- Universal torsion mounting bracket
- Stainless steel spring
- Eagle Torsion™ ring
- Tension indicator ring
Our special formulated urethane with additives has been tested and proven to last longer than any other blade on the market.
- Premium urethane
- Additive for lubricity (non-stick)
- Additive for high abrasion
“With over 35 years molding experience”
Eagle Primary Cleaner newly installed in a quarry
Features and Benefits
Universal Mounting Bracket
- Flange mounted with elongated holes allowing for easy alignment of installation
- Composite molded bushing eliminates corrosion and build-up between bracket and mounting tube. Patented tensioning system allows constant blade pressure to belt
- Set screw that allows pre-tensioning of cleaner making it more accurate
Designed with your maintenance personnel’s safety and time in mind!
Specifications and Guidelines
Tensioner Type: Eagle Torsion System
Blade Height: 6-5/8″
Pulley Diameter: 24″ Plus (600 mm Plus)
Belt Speed: Max 1200 FPM (365.7 m/min)
Temperature Rating: -30°F to 212°F (-35°C to 100°C)
Available in Stainless Steel
Ordering Part Number
|BELT WIDTH||-2" BLADE WIDTH||PART NUMBER||-8" BLADE WIDTH||PART NUMBER|
Note: After choosing proper belt cleaner size, please read Installation Instructions for installation checklist to confirm any additional items that may be needed to install belt cleaner on conveyor.
|Chemical / Acid|
-40 to 300 °F